Dear Scholars, Academics, NGO, and Governmental Representatives,
We are proud to invite you to join us at the International Conference on Sustainable Agriculture, Food, and Energy (SAFE2019): Green Agri-food Energy Production for a Better World in a Changing Climate” which will be held from October 18-21, 2019 in Phuket, Thailand.
The co-host institution is Chiang Mai University, Thailand; Chiang Mai Rajabaht University; Thailand; Phuket Rajabhat University, Thailand and Andalas University, Indonesia.
The official language of the conference in English. It is expected delegates from more than 20 countries will attend this conference.
This highly exciting and challenging international Conference is intended to be a forum for discussion, ideas exchange, maintaining existing connections, establishing new connections and partnership, and sharing the achievements of our work. The Conference welcomes academics, researchers, professionals, administrators, educational leaders, NGOs, policy makers, company representatives, advanced students, and others. This event will give opportunities for participants to meet colleagues from around the world, make new friends, and improve knowledge and communication skills.
Selected Papers accepted in the conference will be published in the official SAFE 2018 journals: International Journal of Advanced Science, Engineering and Information Technology (IJASEIT) | ISSN: 2088-5334 (SCOPUS-INDEXED JOURNAL) and IOP Proceeding (Scopus-indexed Proceeding). There is an additional fee for publication.
Conference topics include but are not limited to:
- Green Agri-Food-Energy Production
- Innovation on Sustainability related to Agriculture, Food, and Energy
- Food Product and energy development
- Networking, policy development and guidelines to foster global action for sustainable agriculture, food, and energy
- Food Security and Food Sovereignty
- Putting sustainability of agriculture, food, and energy into practice
- Environment and Climate Change
- Community Development and Empowerment
Two-step Quick Submission Process
- Authors prepare their abstract and article using the template from SAFE, SAFE2019-TEMPLATE-
- Please SUBMIT your abstract and article in Microsoft Word format.
SAFE 2019 will provide resources and opportunities to interact with prominent leaders in the field of Sustainable Development and greatly expand your global network of scholars and professionals.
We look forward to seeing you in Phuket, Thailand.
SAFE 2019 Organizing Committee